Thursday, March 24, 2011

Family visit

Thanks for all your kind comments, we are doin just fine.  We had a big family get-together, and it came at just the right time!  All my side of the family was together, and it was so much fun.  My sister and her husband were here from Minnesota, so exciting to see them after almost a year!  A few photos of the crew, for those of you who might be interested. (Sorry, they are out of order.)

Breanna reading to Kiera
Big boy Andy
Hard to believe he's already 19 months!
Matching skirts from Grandma, and matching jackets from Anna.
Aunty Anna and Uncle Chad

Sisters
A very serious game of Blokus.
Anna bought all these jackets and hand-apliqued them to match.
Cousins
Of course, Andy really liked the tractor.  He squeals when he see's it. 
Bedtime stories
Uncle Chad
The whole group
Afterwards Levi went back to where we took photos before.
Towards the end of the week we headed out on a trip and stopped to visit my dad's parents.

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!  I plan to post more when I get time- but it's one of those times where I waited too long and now there's a lot to catch up on.


2 comments:

Shay said...

Before I even got to the picture of you and Anna together my brain was screaming "That's Lisa's sister" You look so much alike!

Looks like a lot of fun being had at Casa Lisa!

Marla said...

Glad your family could be ALL together. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!