Thursday, December 17, 2009

That time of year

What I finished yesterday for someone who had seen a photo of the quilt I made Levi; and wanted one of the same fabrics, measuring about 3ft x 3ft....
All rolled up to deliver
And one inspired by the photo they also liked of a doll quilt I'd made for Orianna, my niece, measuring 3ft x 3ft also.














Orianna's Doll Quilt
Rolled up to deliver, I like this view.






Levi's Quilt
Cute little toad at our house....
Well it's that time of year again, and even though we don't do much for Christmas besides a dinner; I've been making gifts for other people and am very busy! Becky, sleep is so overrated..... =) Actually I was getting to bed at normal hours and feeling pretty good, then made a list of all the projects I had to finish for everyone- and realized I had better get working or they'd never get done!

No comments: