Thursday, March 29, 2012

14 to go...

Funny title?  Yes.  But you'll understand after you read this post.

For spring break, we spent the first weekend in Boise.  What a fun time for all!

Ryan, Breanna, Emma, Levi, Andy; perfect stairsteps!

These girls are only one month apart, and became good friends.

On Sunday.

Our hosts, thank you so much!

Katie had this cute purse that I liked, so I decided to try it out myself.
This is my first attempt. (Not quite finished, need to find the perfect button.)

Pockets inside.

Button closure to keep things inside.
And, if you know me at all by now; you'll know I often go over-board in the sewing department.
I didn't have any interfacing (which gives this a nice weight), so I just started cutting them out of various fabrics; until I could get to a fabric store today.
And..... there are only 14 left to sew.   =)

4 comments:

KatieB said...

I love it! Perfect for spring and summer! I can't believe that you cut 15 bags out today! Can't wait to see the rest of them....

Thanks so much for coming...we all had a great time.

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

Knowing you, 15 bags ISN'T a surprise! :-) Can't wait to see all the different fabrics, that one is beautiful! The little pocket inside looks very useful.

Shay said...

Lovely family snaps Lisa. Breanna is starting to look so grown up.

15 bags...oh my goodness!

Bethaney said...

Love that purse. And your ambition--14 purses to go! Whew!

And cute kids!