Thursday, March 15, 2012

Twister Hotpads, and a fun Saturday drive.

I just finished up this set of twister hot-pads for Sue C.
The pictures don't show very good color- the green looks almost grey here.
 They are super-thick because of using both batting and Insul-Bright.
 Hmmm.... may need to make some more, I like these!

On Saturday morning last weekend, Tyler drove down the canyon with the kids.  I asked him if he'd mind taking along the camera, since I was staying home to clean the house.... sure glad he did!

 Oh... my stomach would have been doing flip-flops if I was there!
Larry's flag.



 Even Charlie got to ride along.
All for now; I just have the binding left to do on Breanna's horse quilt (don't think I've even shown any of it before), but maybe tonight I'll get if finished to show you.
Have a great evening!

P.S. Almost forgot, I posted a bunch of those little button pouches on etsy.  Have a few more, but pictures aren't cooperating.

No comments: