Thursday, November 22, 2012

Professional Pics

Wow, looks like my blog has been quit neglected lately!
I am torn because of "weirdo's" on the internet, and needing to protect my family.  I am also not a fan of blogs that you have to sign in to read, and they are not helpful for attempting to run a business.
I know there are some of you who only come here to see pics of my kids, and what's going on in our family- and I am sorry.  I will attempt to set up a private page for family photos, but from now on this blog will be for business purposes only, and of course- crafty ideas, and recipes.

As you can see, I've got a beautiful new banner for my blog, thanks to my friend Lorna Carman, of Lorna Carman Photography!  She recently did a photo shoot of my quilts to post on Etsy.com, and I absolutely love the results!  You'll notice the same banner is also now displayed on my Etsy page.

I also purchased hand-made labels from another shop on Etsy, and it's so much fun to be able to add them.

















































And I guess that's all for now, folks!  I wasn't able to finish uploading all the photos, because I've supposedly reached my quota of 1GB free for pictures.  Hmmm.... If you'd like to see more, check out the listings on my Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop/calicosinbloom

No comments: