Thursday, December 29, 2011

Log Cabin Scrappy Table Runner

I just finished this fun little table-runner for our table, and I love the rich colors!
(although I'm still missing my Kodak camera..... it took great pictures so effortlessly!  These pics look very pale compared to reality.)
 I used a bunch of coordinating 1.25 inch strips from an RJR Fabrics line called Charlotte.


 A leafy khaki print for the back, and pieced red binding.  I'm planning on red curtains, so hope this will accent them a bit.



I did a small stipple in the center, and leaves around the border.
Perfect for hot things on the table, without using 5 hotpads!

2 comments:

a said...

Fun! I like it :) Annnnnnd I think I'll get to see it shortly too. Can't wait to see everyone again

Evan and Clover and Co. said...

That is a good idea! I'm always scrambling to get a hot mat out while I hold a hot pot of spaghetti sauce or the broccoli-- or both at once! Very cool colors, too.