Whew, I think I am barely going to make it in time for "Finish-it-up-Friday" with CrazyMomQuilts! It has been such a helpful thing for me, a motivator to get projects finished up a little faster.
My first finish today, was some scrappy pot-holders I found in my stash, that just needed binding applied! Can you believe that.... sat for 2 years in my stuff, just waiting for binding?!
I had a terrible time getting the reds to show up correctly in photos, these two are the closest. The backs are the solid large cherries.
I also finished up this apron for a customer, and a matching flower for her hat.
A full-length apron this time, with a white lining.
And ruffled pockets.
Once again, the photos... argh! The main fabric is a much softer pink, these almost make it look purple. If only the camera would cooperate as well as the sewing machine, I'd be in business. Oh wait, I am. Well maybe I need a better camera! Such a dilema, since a good one is so expensive, and I really am not into photography.
Anyway; so fun to see all the other finishes, happy Friday!
P.S. Hop on over to Facebook, for a chance to win two of those pink and red potholders!